Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Color Printer on the Fritz

Yesterday, Isaac and I replaced the black cartridge in the color printer. Just after replacing it, a student released a print job. The print job had some major streaking. I eventually got Chris involved to look at the printer. We thought the streaking had stopped or at the very least come to a minimum, where it wasn't noticeable. Well, this morning (3/3) another student release a color print job and it was streaked all over. I have emailed Kay and hopefully we will have a new cartridge soon. Until then, I have directing students to release their color print jobs in Math 226A. I have place an Out Of Order sign on the pharos kiosk, so hopefully students won't use the color printer. Make sure to let students know that they don't have to resend their color print job that it is in the color que and they can release it at Math 226A just like they can here in the library.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Crystal
*1896
money@tarleton.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment