Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Copiers

Good Morning,

I wanted to let everyone know that we need to be diligent in checking the copiers, along with the printers. This morning, I was asked to help a woman using the copier in the main level copy center because she believed the copier was out of paper. When I got to the copier, Tray 1 was empty, but Tray 2 was full. I filled Tray 1 and apologized for the inconvenience. I called Leslie to let her know that I believed something was wrong with the copier because it wasn't pulling paper from Tray 2. Leslie then informed me that because of the coin machine the copier won't automatically pull paper from Tray 2 when Tray 1 runs out. We need to make sure Tray 1 stays full at all times. Remember to use paper designated for the copier and to log reams that are put into the copier. Thank you.

Crystal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment