Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Desk Coverage

Hi Reference Team!

Please make sure that if you're going to be out on vacation or out for any reason that you're getting coverage for your assigned shifts.

You are responsible for finding coverage.

If you have difficulty finding coverage, talk to me so we can make arrangements.

This is extremely important as the Reference Desk is our department's main priority.

Remember: if you do not get coverage, you place a burden on the person working the shift before you and others to make arrangements in order to accommodate for your absence.

Please come speak to me if you have any questions or concerns.

I understand that life happens but the more communication you have with me, the better I can assist you and make sure that the desk is staying manned at all times.

Thanks!

Christy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christy - just a reminder that Katlyn Gast has been trained for the reference desk (at least for upper level). If you ever need to borrow her (MW 11-12, TTh 11-1), just let me know.

    ReplyDelete