Thursday, January 15, 2015

Some Spring Course Assignments

Hey Gang,

I had a student ask for some assistance this afternoon and I thought I'd pass on my finding to you all. Dr. T. Lindsay Baker is using The Annals of America and Life Magazine for his class this semester, so be prepared to help students find those materials. In case you don't know, The Annals of America are in the Reference Collection E173 .A793 and the Life Magazine is located next to the course reserves behind the Circulation Desk.

Dr. Velasco also has an extensive reading list for his courses this semester. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to locate any of the books on his list. The student I helped earlier was under the impression we had several copies, as she says Dr. Velasco told her this. Christy has a list of the readings and is going to attempt to get some ordered. I don't know if this will be anytime soon, so please be patient with our users, as they may become frustrated with not knowing what their options are. If you have any questions, please feel free to talk to anyone from the Reference Department.

Thank you,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment