Sunday, February 15, 2015

History1301-assignment

I helped a student with her HIST1301 "Library & Source Scavenger Hunt" assignment this afternoon.  It's a pretty interesting assignment -- unfortunately, Dr. Hickman does require them to request a book via interlibrary loan . . . maybe this is the assignment that Kimberly talked to the teacher about?

Anyway, I scanned the student's assignment and have saved a copy in the Staff Wiki.  The scanned assignment has the student's notes on it, but I thought having a copy might be useful in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Just in case Kim talked to someone else....Since there is a list of particular books that the students must request in ILL - I will share that with Kim so she can NOT process the requests, and cancel them all after the due date is past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie and Ashleigh, remember you won't have access to the Staff Wiki. I have emailed you each a copy of the assignment. I had a copy of it last week and forgot to pass it on to the two of you. Let me know if you have any questions. :)

    ReplyDelete